Check the following
- ・Is the camera power or wireless LAN turned on?
- ・Is the camera connected to a different smartphone?
- ・Is the password correct?
- ・If the password may have been changed, enter the correct password again from "Registering a new camera" in "RICOH THETA" app and register the camera.
- ・Please upgrade the firmware for the camera. Click here for details.
- ・Press the wireless button on the camera to turn off the wireless LAN. Please press the wireless button again to make wireless LAN connection.
- ・Press the power button on the camera to switch it into sleep mode. Please press the power button again to release the sleep mode and then execute wireless LAN connection.
If you still cannot connect after checking these items, restart the smartphone and try again.