Settings [RICOH THETA (ｍ15)]
- How can I set the clock?
- The wireless lamp does not change from red to blue.
- Can the default image display position be set?
- Can I change the amount of time before the camera goes into sleep mode?
- Does the camera support manual settings?
- RICOH THETA is not recognized even when the camera unit and computer are connected with a USB cable.
- Can the volume of the camera shutter be adjusted?
- The connection fails while transmitting images or displaying thumbnails.
- How do I set the privacy restrictions on my timeline just to “Friends” when posting to Facebook? (iPhone)
- Can I change the password for connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Wireless LAN connection is possible but communication may become unstable while connected.
- “THETA******” is checked in the network selection settings, but I cannot connect to the camera.
- Cannot connect to the camera. An error message appears that says: Cannot connect to the camera. Please check the Wi-Fi settings.
- What is the difference between the [Copy] and [Move] in transfer methods in the settings?