Taking Photos [RICOH THETA V]
- You cannot shoot with shooting conditions registered in My Settings.
- Camera shake is not reduced.
- When should I use the ISO Sensitivity Priority mode?
- Can photos be taken while charging the camera?
- What are the options for Auto mode?
- When should I use the Shutter Speed Priority mode?
- Please tell me about HDR rendering.
- What is multi bracket shooting?
- Can I take photos with a self-timer?
- How do I change the video size when shooting video?
- Can the camera take photos in burst mode?
- How many photographs can be taken off a single charge?
- I cannot shoot remote photos using my smartphone.
- Do you support cable switches?
- While in self-timer mode, pressing the shooting mode button will not switch to video mode.
- Shooting video stops after 5 minutes. How can I set it to record for 25 minutes?
- GPS information is not recorded on images shot using the shutter button on the camera.
- Can a commercially available microphone be used?