Notification of firmware update for “RICOH THETA” camera.
We recommend updating to the newest firmware version that includes additional functions and product improvements.
- Due to reviewed noise reduction process, image quality has improved.
- When the power is turned off, the exposure compensation returns to the default.
- Accuracy of exposure control has improved.
Refer to this for details of the upgraded version.
*How to Update your RICOH THETA
- You need to install RICOH THETA for Windows®/Mac in order to update your RICOH THETA. Please download it from the link below.
RICOH THETA for Windows(R)
RICOH THETA for Mac
- For details on how to update using RICOH THETA for Windows®/Mac, see “Updating the Camera Firmware from RICOH THETA for Windows(R)/Mac” in the User Guide.
During the firmware update with Mac, you may get an error message during process #5. In case you got the error message, please kindly take the following step to avoid this problem.
- Just unplug the cable from the RICOH THETA (don’t close the software).
- Connect cable with the RICOH THETA again.
- Select “Next” to continue the process (if you closed the software between step 1 and 2, the same problem might happen again).