Today (September 2 (Wednesday)), image editing app “THETA+ for iPhone”/ “THETA+ for Android”will be released.
Features of the Image Editing App “THETA+” are as follows.
- Spherical images can be trimmed to the desired shape.
- The projection format of spherical images can be selected. New spherical images formats which were not conventionally available in the RICOH THETA app, such as the “little planet” format in which shot images are reproduced as a small planet shapes floating in space, are now available.
- Select one of 5 types of filter to change the color tone of the spherical image.
- Images can be posted to external apps such as Instagram or Facebook.
- Time-lapse videos in which multiple spherical images are taken at fixed intervals and then combined into a movie file can now be created. Created time-lapse videos can be viewed as spherical videos in the RICOH THETA app.
■”THETA+ for iPhone”
It can be downloaded from App Store.
Compatible devices：iPhone5C/iPhone5S/iPhone6/iPhone6Plus running iOS8 or later
■”THETA+ for Android”
It can be downloaded from Google play.
Compatible devices：Devices running on Android OS4.4 or later
*Operation is not guaranteed on all devices.
Click here for details on how to use RICOH THETA
We’ve launched a contest to coincide with the release of THETA+, so please post your favorite THETA images on Instagram.
Click here for details.