FAQ [RICOH THETA V]
- The THETA+ Video app is not available in the Store.
- Live video is not displayed on a Computer
- Please tell me how I can view images that I took with the camera through the PlayStation®VR（PS VR）.
- Why can I not playback spatial audio for 360°video uploaded to Youtube(TM)?
- Why can I not transfer video files with long recording times to a Mac computer?
- Able to connect wireless LAN with the camera, but it cannot be connected to the smartphone application “RICOH THETA”.
- The images I posted to an SNS are of low quality.
- ・Images taken by the RICOH THETA V cannot be played back on the PC application. ・4K video playback is not available.
- What is required to use Remote Playback mode?
- RICOH THETA S apps are not available in the Store.
- When attempting to use a computer application to play a separate video transferred from the camera to a computer running Windows 7, a message displayed informing me that the video will be converted to 2K.
- I transferred video from my camera using the Basic app for smartphone on an iOS. However, it was in 2K rather than 4K.
- What is wireless LAN client mode?
- What is the difference between selecting ON and OFF for “stitching during shooting” in the Video Shooting mode settings in the “Basic app for smartphone”?