A version update for the RICOH THETA app is now available.
Contents of the version updates for each of the RICOH THETA apps are as follows.
■The iOS version app “RICOH THETA for iPhone”
- It is now possible to blur desired sections of a spherical image.
- Spherical images in the Camera Roll can now also be shared on theta360.com.
- Images other than spherical images in the camera roll can now be viewed as simulated spherical images (spherical view).
- Spherical images saved to the camera roll are now saved to the “RICOH THETA” album.
- Support for iOS 6 has now ended.
■The Android version app “RICOH THETA for Android”
- You can now select the transfer method (copy/move) of spherical images from the settings screen.
- You can now select whether or not to transfer the picture to the smartphone after remote shooting.