Ricoh Company, Ltd. will release the RICOH THETA Stand TD-1 and RICOH THETA Stand TD-2, monopod stands specially for the RICOH THETA series 360° cameras capable of capturing 360° still images and video footage in a single shot, along with the RICOH THETA Stand Weight TT-1, a dedicated accessory that increases the stability of monopod stands.
These accessories are suitable for shooting in various locations with RICOH THETA fixed, with a focus on business uses such as for taking photos of real estate and stores.
1. Main Features of RICOH THETA Stand TD-1
• A design to reduce the portion of the camera platform and leg appearing in images
• The camera platform with a quick-release system that eliminates the need to repeatedly turn the tripod screw when attaching and removing the camera
• A highly-stable tripod design that is safe for use even with THETA Z1
• Made of aluminum. Stowed length of about 56 cm. Extendable up to 152 cm with a single touch of a button.
2. Main Features of RICOH THETA Stand TD-2
• A lightweight model made of aluminum with excellent stability
• Usable even in narrow spaces with the adjustable stand and angle-changeable legs
[Main Specifications of RICOH THETA Stands]
3. Main Features of RICOH THETA Stand Weight TT-1
• A weight to increase the stability of the monopod stand
• Six brass weights included in a nylon case
• Attachable to the RICOH THETA Stand TM-1/TD-1/TD-2
[Main Specifications of RICOH THETA Stand Weight]
* All referenced company names, product names service names, logos, etc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.